Monday, October 20, 2008

The last days of Summer (II)

Pentax K10D + Zeiss Planar 50/1.4

When I first posted this photo I didn't intend to add any comment. However, I recalled that when browsing through other people's photo blogs, I find it interesting to read their comments on their own photos. Who knows, whoever might be reading this (hello?... is anybody out there?...) may find my comments of some interest.

This particular shot was taken in a seaside cafe in Northwestern Portugal, at sunset, in October. The days were still reasonably warm so we still felt that Summer was not completely over yet, except for the fact that all the tourists were gone. I liked the red-orange-blue color combination in the photo. I didn't have time to try many composition options, since I had to look over my kids (they kept insisting on leaning
dangerously over a parapet) and light was fading fast.

No comments: