Saturday, February 4, 2012

The new Olympus E-M5

For a while I've been announcing the end of digital SLRs as an useless concept for amateur and even some pro photographers. And now Olympus comes up with a new compact mirrorless design that looks like a (retro) SLR! Strange days.

The camera has an integrated hi-res viewfinder. I may be wrong, but I think I prefer the external version that is available for the E-P2 and E-P3. I got used to framing with the viewfinder at a 45° angle. Apparently most people use it this way also. There is also a tiltable LCD, which I find useless. And an external grip too!

We'll see what the first reviews bring us...

1 comment:

Test Guide said...

i also used konica digital color camera its same results like "Olympus E-M5".

BrainDumps
RealExams
IT Exams King
Test Guide