Monday, November 30, 2009

Decisions, decisions...



I am usually able to make quick and definitive decisions on whether a particular photo should be in color or black and white. It is mostly an intuitive process, based on how subjectively appealing I find each version.

Every once in a while, however, I'm unable to make up my mind, finding both options equally interesting, even if for different reasons. This happened with the photo shown above. Here's the b&w version:


Pentax K10D + Zeiss Planar 50/1.4

I like them both. A lot! Maybe I tend to like the b&w a little bit better, but then I look at the leaves and stones underwater in the color version and I'm undecided again...

3 comments:

ChYmEc!nDy** said...

Hi! I just discovered your blog. And I like it, so I follow! I hope you will check mine too...

http://dreamchymecindy.blogspot.com

ChYmEc!nDy** said...

Like your photography blog!

http://theslimgirl.blogspot.com

Somanna said...

This is a hard one... I might go with the B&W one, cause I think that picture large will look great!